• I am asking all clients to wear a mask while they wait in the lobby or pass through shared spaces in the office.
• I can also wear a mask to provide more reassurance for clients.
• I maintain safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is asked to wash their hands prior to session.
• I end appointments on time to allow for time between sessions to sanitize the office.
• Physical contact is not permitted.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day and throughout the day when possible.
Because my office is in a shared space with other practices, I cannot guarantee that others who enter the building will follow the same recommended guidelines. Therefore, I am also continuing to offer telehealth (video) sessions for clients who feel this is a better fit for their needs.